Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love you April,eventhough you had some ups and downs.

Okay so I haven't blogged in ages. ;-;

So,it's the last day of April?Or is there a 31st? o.o
Anyway,this month has been pretty hectic I must say,the only thing I enjoyed was my sweet sixteen :) on the 22nd of April.I had my real birthday at Chilis with Yega,Serena,Negin,Meyada and my mom.It was a school day so unfortunately no one could really make it,as long as my close friends were there it's all good (: They sang me happy birthday at Chilis and brought me a cake,ahaha.After that we ended up going BOWLING,lol!?We played that basketball game thingi,played pool like idiots,and yup then we bowled?haha.The day was quite epic,we even fooled our cab driver with bullshit stories and he actually believed all of them,or did he? :P It was fun :) Oh and this month I sure had a shit load of 'o level crisis' u.u

Sweet Sixteen Party.

So my sweet sixteen party was at rebox :) we sang like CRAZY,it was super super fun.The people that came were Serena,Yega,Angelina,Marzieh,Swan,Yasmin,Farahin,Amira,Nafisah,Sabrina!It started off SUPER MAD FUN,it was all screaming and insane laughters.Special thanks to Yasmin and Serena. -claps- We sang No Air,Womanizer,Colours of the Wind.Can you sing with all the voices of Serena?We sang so many more,but I really forgot,it was quite countless.Then we sang Gasolina,Yasmin and I's DADDY YANKEE MOMENT!BUTBUTBUT,she lost her phone and wasn't in the mood to sing :( special thanks to daddy yankee.After a while,Yasmin,Farahin,Nafisah,Sabrina and Amira left.So it was me,Serena,Yega,Angelina,Marzieh and Swan left.We sang like crazy,countless yet again,more than before,the whole singing actually kinda made my sore throat better o.o I obviously went crazy when we sang My Chemical Romance's songs :}


♥xo




No comments:

Post a Comment