Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm moving to Bikini Bottom,thanks.

Another day,yet another bad day :(

Oh well,I just got back from KL,and right now i'm pretty exhausted,but whatever,i'm still staying up the whole night.

Want to know what I did for the past 2 days?
Oh well,nothing that interesting :D but definitely better than what you did? ;p I kid.Okay,right now i'm insanely gushing over Fernando Torres ^-^ well,my dad's snoring woke me up at 4 am in the morning,and I woke up right in time for the match.Always after watching a Liverpool match I just end up madly in love with him,teehee.Okay so,I literally walked back and forth to pavilion for the past 2 days,yeah it was pretty fun,but im so used to doing that as I often stay in that hotel.And no im not mentioning which hotel,i'll give you a clue.It's right infront of pavilion :) oh well,yea we were supposed to watch Fast and Furious but we ended up watching "The Knowing" -_- woohoo?It was a pretty good movie but the ending was just shiz,tbh.Okay i'm too lazy to blog right now.I'll blog more when i'm in the mood,this day is just going BAD.


♥xo

No comments:

Post a Comment