Monday, April 20, 2009

O LEVELS. >:[

SAYFOL.UIS.SAYFOL.UIS.SAYFOL.

Okay so.I went to Sayfol today to check out if they had a spot available for me in this stream,and TODAY,they adviced me to re-do form 4 again,are you friggin' KIDDING ME!?You shouldve told that from the start! >:( I wasted time going there for DAYS,and missing school for nothing,oh well at least I got the info,and hopefully I can start there at the beginning of form 5 :) Oh well,I'll have to go to shitty school tomorrow and start with Ballroom dancing,say what?Haha oh well I hope I get a good partner u.u YAY MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS HOMOS! >:) Sweet Sixteen is pretty damn awesome ammirite.I'm expecting alot of nice birthday pressies^^I'm kinda planning what i'm gonna do,and omg how friggin' suckish is it that my birthday is on a friggin WEDNESDAY,where I have double ENGLISH first thing in the morning in SCHOOL!I'm going to avoid going to school on that day ;)I have already kinda planned my party,and invitations will be sent soon?Yeah.Oh well I'm so looking forward to going back to UIS -_- Oh and Serena moved to Business! >:(


♥xo

No comments:

Post a Comment