BUCKLE UP PEOPLE,3RD TERM BEGINS. ):
So,it's friggin' 3rd term already!Damn,this means more studying and we're kinda close to our O' levels :o that's super scary.Okay so I'm pretty excited,friday might be my last day in SRI UTAMA,YES.I'm pretty much going to Sayfol as they offer way more subjects there,like HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY,sri utama sucks :/ So yeah,i'm actually gonna miss that shit school,haha.I've been there since primary 1,it's pretty much my second home.It just got so much shittier over the past few years until today.I'm going to have a fresh start if i'm 100% leaving.So yeah :) I'm gonna miss my classmates the most :'( and my silly friends!Meyada,Yasmin,Ju Young,Fatima,and so many others of course!I'm kinda gonna miss the silly dramas they always cause,haha!They're super lame,but ah at least we get a good laugh out of it!So i'm looking forward to what's ahead of me,i'm off my entrance exam in sayfol tomorrow :o wish me luck people! >:( English and Maths,and I just got over the whole maths dilemma,and I have to face an examination again :/ oh well,I just hope I get the best.Peace yall.
^.^
♥xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment