Sunday, April 5, 2009

6.21 pm.

So,i'm sitting here,with them teary eyes,thinking bout my life.
This day has not been going good,and is not going good.

There's so much shit going on right now,from my friends,to my mom,and asdfghjkl :( I've lost the trust of somebody,and this somebody means so much to me,she's why I live,and without her,I wouldn't be here.Recently I've been all emo and shiz,well i've been like this so many times this year,and it's mainly because of misunderstandings between my friends and I.Meyada even quoted that we're all changing and that it's causing so much shit between us,and I hate fighting with my friends,they mean ALOT to me,ALOT.Meyada even said that the relationship between my friend and I..(not going to mention her name)reminds her of Lauren and Heidi of "The Hills".So if you do watch The Hills you should probably relate Lauren and Heidi to me and her.It caused so much shit,but things are quite better now.Right now the thing that's going on,it's unbearable.It's like I just want to give up and go somewhere far far away,like to Shrek's Far Far away land thingi :( I hate being emo like this,but I guess it's just forcing me to be,it's so bad.I do hope things get better..ugh.Okay,enough of my emo bullcrap,pray that things get better for me ;-;
I'm off to have a "lovely" day.


♥xo

1 comment:

  1. dude why? whts wrong?
    how come u never tell me any shits? ):

    ReplyDelete