Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's May,yay?

Okay so it's the 5th of May,wow that went quick >.<

So,May went..okay I guess.Oh yeah on saturday It was Hema's belated party lunch and movie day :) We watched The Uninvited,and eversince watching that,I'm scared of creepy hands lurking in my bedroom ): and i'm quite scared to look under my bed now!Marzieh wanted to beat me up when she found out that we were watching that movie,oh whatever,I know she doesn't have 'that strength' to beat me up ;) The people that attended the party were myself,Angelina,Hema,Marzieh,Chin Wei,Swan,Fatima and Yi-An.Yi-An left when we chose that movie,she was too scared ._. When Fatima had to leave she suddenly came back and 'informed' me about this 'hot guy' lolol.I immediately followed her and HOT DAMN i'd tap him anyday ;D Ok so this month I also got to know that i'm going for manchester united's MEET N GREET,yes be jealous ya'll!And for the match too :) and i'm going to make my daddy let me go for the training session too,hopefully he can get special passes for that too! (: LOL 8.35 pm >---I am Marzieh Masmoudi! has just signed in.HAHAHA.Oh Marzieh and her reebok shoes :') and her yodelling pickle!Okay so yea that's it with my blogging,I don't understand how Yasmin has millions of words to always put everyday -.-' oh yes and you were EXTREMELY ANNOYING today,in a good way AT TIMES ;D just please stop eating people's rubbers u.u


♥xo

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm still scared to look under my bed. =D
    And I agree, Yasmin should stop making confetti out of everyone's rubbers, lol.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyyy marzieeh you dnt talk ahh. yull see wht happens to yr rubber tmrw :D

    ReplyDelete