Boom boom Pow.
Wow,May is going to end in..4 days?dayum.Well this month was pretty good,about 4 more hours for Manu and Barca.Well Manutd better kick ass ): If they loose this,it's alrite for me because they won the EPL :) So this month,I got bangs,yeah.Well imma try and maintain that u.u.Last saturday I went to pavillion with Serena and talked to Sabrina and Yasmin there for about 10 minutes,then they had to go.Later on we were supposed to watch a movie but we were too lazy,so we hung out with Myra and Sharba,we wanted to see if we could hang out somewhere around BB,but it was raining,wee.So we hung out at Carlos instead.They shisha'd but I didn't :) I had my guacamole and chips instead :D So afterthat we went home and not to my surprise Serena and I ordered pizza :-) and they were friggin gross,sadly. ): Okay so yea that was my saturday.Oh on friday,the day before that saturday,was Teachers' Day,yea not gonna blab bout that,'that' celebration couldve been way much better.We went home early and got ready in Serena's house,and went to KLCC for Masmoudi's party,had lunch at Nandos and we watched Wolverineeee,cute old people in the movie :) but something bad happened to them in the middle :( screw it.That day was super fun.Oh and this month,well TOMORROW I'M GETTING MY LOWER BRACES,and an effing plate for my upper part :( it's gon' be EXCRUTIATINGGGGGGGGGG.So yeah that's kinda my highlight for May,oh and tomorrow is Angelina's birthday :) So happy early birthday babeee.And friday is her party,oh and saturday is my cousin's wedding.May is ending pretty good.Okay enough of my crap,BAI.
♥xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment